Click underlined links for more information
|McKeesport High School
Band, Orchestra and Guard Boosters
Football season is upon us (first home game is August 31), and concession
stand is very profitable as long as we can get donations. Here are the things
that we need..
• Hot dog and hamburger buns
• hot dogs
• roaster taco meat
• shredded lettuce
• sour cream
• tortilla chips
• small bags of fritos for walking tacos
• cans of nacho cheese
• shredded cheddar cheese
• individual bags of chips
• full sized candy
• roasters of Haluski
The school has a contract with Coca Cola...So we can only sell Coke products
in the concession stand. Here is the list of beverages we will need...
• Cases of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mello Yellow, any Coke brand Iced Tea
• Powerade...No Gatorade
• Lots and Lots of cases of water
Make sure you fill out a BOOSTER DONATION FORM!
Contact our webmasters:
GENERAL BOOSTER MEETING
6:30 PM High School AUDITORIUM
*** ALL MEETINGS ARE TYPICALLY HELD THE SECOND
TUESDAY OF THE MONTH ***
|2018-2019 Booster Officers
President - Beth Daniele
Vice President - Lonnie Ruozzi
Secretary - Melissa Cooper
Treasurer - Christine Diamond
- Triangle Hoagies are currently on sale. Orders are due in on August 23.
- $500 cash and $500 Walmart Gift Card lottery ticket are also currently on
sale. They are due in by August 29th. All stubs and money need to be turned
in BEFORE number goes off or your ticket will not be honored it hits!
Help us reach our
See link at left for our SnapRaise Page. Help us
with our fundraising goal, or share with friends
and family to help spread the word!