Contact our webmasters:
What is the difference between Money and Activity points?
A goal set for fundraising for each student. A lack of funds for the band, orchestra and guard would not allow
us to cover the costs of necessary expenses such as:
4. Cleaning and repair of uniforms
5. Parties for the kids
7. Fundraising licenses (Bingo, Small Games, etc.)
8. Equipment and materials for Guard activities
9. Orchestra needs (Music, strings, etc.)
10. Home Show expenses such as Judges and Trophies
11. Dues to organizations
12. Additional miscellaneous expenses
We need your help to raise money so we can keep our program alive. It is the responsibility of all band,
orchestra and guard students and parents to be involved.
Sample ways to earn money points:
1. Selling Monthly Tickets
2. Selling Fundraising Items
3. Selling Program Ads
Donating of your time and/or items for events and activities held. This helps the organization without
spending money out of booster funds keeping expenses to a minimum. Without these donations, we may not
be able to afford what we do.
There are three (3) ways to earn activity points in this organization.
Work / Time
1. Volunteer to work at any event or activity (10 points per hour)
2. Chaperone (Clearances), Pit Crew, Concession Stand (10 points per hour)
3. Attend the monthly meetings (10 points per meeting/parent attended)
Food Donations (see link above for complete list)
1. 5 pts - Pound of Hot Dogs
2. 30 pts - Crock pot of Taco Meat
3. 10 pts - Large can of Hot Chocolate
4. 10 pts - 8 pack of Frozen Hamburgers
5. 5 pts - Dozen of Cookies
6. 10 pts - Case of individual bags of Chips / Fritos
7. 10 pts - 10 Ib. can of Nacho Cheese
8. 5 pts - 12 pack of Coke Products (ONLY)
9. 5 pts - Case of water (24 count or larger)
10. 100 pts - Roaster of Stuffed Cabbage
11. 10 pts - 8 pack of Power Ade
12. 50 pts - Roaster of Halushki or Rigatoni
1. 10 pts - Foam plates (100 count)
2. 25-50 pts - Basket Raffle basket pre-made
They add up quickly if you get involved!!!
A little food, a little work - it all adds up - and the kids are worth it!!!!!
|Current Booster Point Requirements (Rev. 2018)
|MONEY AND ACTIVITY POINT SYSTEM
|CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
Revised November 8, 2011
This information has been recently updated by the bylaws committee, with feedback
incorporated from the Boosters at large.
Please review the updated Constitution
and Bylaws by clicking at right.
|Booster Policies and Procedures